Thank you for choosing our Home page “Petit Hotel Shitaka.”
We are located next to the Happo ski area, and are open all year.
In the winter we have great skiing and in the spring, summer and fall we have great hiking.
Check in : 14:00
Check out: 10:00
Internet room rate: from JPY8,800.-
Room type: twin, double, room for two to five people, Japanese style (2 beds and 6 piece tatami mat room) All rooms come with bathrooms, air conditioner, TV, and telephone. Also you will be provided with a tooth brush, face towel, bath towel and Yukata (Japanese style robe).
Facilities: Restaurant,bath with sauna, souvenir shop and game corner
Cafe and lunch restaurant (open in winter)
Rental ski shop: In the front of our hotel.
You will find BBQ sets, bicycles, ski wear and so on in the rental shop.
Access: - 7 minutes from Hakuba station on JR Oito line
- 60 minutes by car from Toyoshina I.C.
- 80 minutes by car from Itoigawa I.C.
- 50 minutes by bus from JR Nagano station
Credit Card: DC / VISA / UC / MASTER/ AMEX / JCB / Nicos
Sales points: - Breakfast and dinner included
- Full course French dinner, please make reservations for children’s dish
- You can enjoy night skiing.
- The younger brother of the owner is Shingo Shitaka who is famous pro skier in Japan. He has taken part in interski and has an Austria international ski instructor license.
- 1 minute by walk to roapway (it is open all year)
- 3 minutes by walk to the goal point of Olympic downhill course
- 10 minutes by walk to the ski jump competition place in Olympic games
Sightseeing spots :Kamikochi, Kurobe dam, Zenkoji and Matsumoto castle
Number of people